Skip to content
Past WEBINAR: “M&A 2021: House of Straw or Brick? Equity Value and M&A Prospects into Q1 and Beyond”
Thursday, February 25, 2021 | 10:00 AM ET
Join FON and Pillsbury Law in their latest webinar “M&A 2021: House of Straw or Bricks?“
We’re seeing exit multiples in the teens for government contractors. Our panel has already predicted that 2021 will be a big year for M&A, but when will the party end? How much of this market could go away this year? What could drive a big change: interest rates rising? A big public market correction? More online stock stampedes? Hear what our panel has to say.
Click here to register today!
- Cameron Hamilton, Managing Director, FON Advisors, LLC
- Bob Kipps, Managing Director, KippsDeSanto
- John Song, Managing Director, Baird
- Greg Van Beuren, Managing Director, Houlihan Lokey
- Joel Kallett, Managing Director, Clearsight Advisors
- Matt Swartz, Corporate/M&A Partner, Pillsbury